Published 2020-04-16, updated 2020-04-17
- Crack eggs on a flat surface rather than on the edge of something for less risk of shell fragments.
- Banana bread is delicious reheated by frying it in butter.
- Saying the alphabet backwards is easy. It goes “Z-Y-X-W-V-U-T-S-R-Q-P-O-N-M-L-K-J-I-H-G-F-E-D-C-B-A”. Singing it backwards is easy too. Just sing it like you’re singing it forwards, but backwards.
- Pizza is best reheated in a frying pan.
- Chances are good you’re not going to die or be seriously disabled from some very-rare-but-very-terrible disease.
- Use an electric toothbrush. Your gums will thank you.
- Dishes should be washed in the following order: plastic, glass, metal, wood, very dirty things & cast iron.
- Dried mango can be softened by soaking in lemon juice, and can then be used in recipes in place of fresh mango.
That’s all I know.